I have sent people to Mick’s Macs for years because… They listen carefully to you and ask helpful questions. They come and check it all out ASAP. Then they explain (in non-geek language) your Apple product problems and options for fixing it, never in a hurry and always with intent to be helpful. They never oversell, overcharge, or make things more complicated than they are. And they have great services where they keep your equipment running smooth without waiting for emergency melt-downs. I totally trust and appreciate Mick and his cohorts – like a family doctor who does house calls.Julian Dean, Santa Barbara
Our Apple Certified Technicians come to you in the comfort of your home or office to solve all of your problems on-site with the least amount of downtime.
Bring your Mac to our shop for our lowest rates (the best in town). In most cases, you can count on same day or a 24-hour turnaround (also the best in town).
What We Do
- House Calls (Yes, we do)
- Hardware Repairs and Upgrades in shop
- Software Cleaning, Installation, Optimization and Repair
- Data Recovery (best in town)
- iCloud iDevice Syncing and Repair
- Internet & Email Set-Up & Troubleshooting
- Wireless Networking
- Remote Desktop Counseling
- Printer Set-Up & Troubleshooting