I wasn’t sure how much a “general tune up” was going to help my Mac, but it had significantly slowed down and I was aware Mick was a very generous and helpful member of our local Mac community and user group. I was greatly impressed by how thorough he was and when one niggling problem simply could not be easily rectified, he insisted on spending a chunk of his own time (not on the billing clock) to resolve it. When I got the computer back I was floored how much faster it worked and all the annoying quirks had vanished. Using Mick’s Macs was one of the best tech experiences I have ever had. He really is a good guy!Andrew Teton, Santa Barbara
Our Apple Certified Technicians come to you in the comfort of your home or office to solve all of your problems on-site with the least amount of downtime.
Bring your Mac to our shop for our lowest rates (the best in town). In most cases, you can count on same day or a 24-hour turnaround (also the best in town).
What We Do
- House Calls (Yes, we do)
- Hardware Repairs and Upgrades in shop
- Software Cleaning, Installation, Optimization and Repair
- Data Recovery (best in town)
- iCloud iDevice Syncing and Repair
- Internet & Email Set-Up & Troubleshooting
- Wireless Networking
- Remote Desktop Counseling
- Printer Set-Up & Troubleshooting