First – it’s great having a certified Mac mechanic who’ll come to your home when you’re in crisis. Happened to me.
I found Mick’s Macs, called, and within 90 minutes my problem was solved. This is versus the time and aggravation of backing my computer up, then taking it to a Mac pro shop, leaving it for days etc. Second – it’s cool and hassle-free going to Mick’s shop on the Mesa. No lines. No waiting. You speak with the boss – it’s personal and Mick cares. This is truly the Mac Zeitgeist. I urge all Mac owners to check it out.
Our Apple Certified Technicians come to you in the comfort of your home or office to solve all of your problems on-site with the least amount of downtime.
Bring your Mac to our shop for our lowest rates (the best in town). In most cases, you can count on same day or a 24-hour turnaround (also the best in town).
What We Do
- House Calls (Yes, we do)
- Hardware Repairs and Upgrades in shop
- Software Cleaning, Installation, Optimization and Repair
- Data Recovery (best in town)
- iCloud iDevice Syncing and Repair
- Internet & Email Set-Up & Troubleshooting
- Wireless Networking
- Remote Desktop Counseling
- Printer Set-Up & Troubleshooting